Student | College

Language: All English Hindi

Agar me pariyal ke ped pe chad gau

Santa to banta
Agar me pariyal ke ped pe chad gau to muje injeniring college ki ladkiya dik gaye ge
Banta agar hat chor dega to medical collage ki ladki ya v dikh gaye ge

174 Chars | Student | College

Shared by Amrendar singh mubarakpur (bangallape)

Awkward Moment

That awkward moment when the only thing you know on a test is your name and the date.

Shared by Kabelo Mashita

Heavenly Father

Heavenly Father,
Your Word instructs me to walk in righteousness & in truth.
Make me your worthy servant,Lord.
In Jesus name I pray.

139 Chars | Student | College

Shared by Kabelo Mashita


99% girls are beautiful remaining 1% are in my college

Shared by Mahesh Varma Chinna

Rocking Students

Engg. students exams preparation…
night before exam:
Portion-8 units,
Prepared to study- 5 units,
Easy units- 3/5,
We study- 1 unit full, 2-units half, 2 units side headings.
Question paper:
Should answer 5 questions
3 questions u didn’t studied,
2 questions from which u know only side headings of the answers,
2 questions from which u studied half chapters, but which u left ,
1 question from which u studied full chapter, but forgot the answer…..
But we write 30 pages in exam…
Engg. students ROCKZZZZ!!!!

527 Chars | Student | College

Shared by Rajesh As Rajee

Your mind

Your age is higher :-/
your mind is lower:-O
your is very small child:-D

Shared by Gafoor Kunhikkandi-velom

Recent Activity

SMS4buddy FBPage